Sunday, May 3, 2009

Kevjumba

So today I was fooling around on youtube when I found this cool video by this kid named Kevjumba. I was looking up graduation videos (I'm getting a little sentimental) and I ran into one of his blogs. He has created a series of videos about his life, sometimes talking about serious issues and others just having fun. In one he flies a paper air plane off the Golden Gate Brigde and in another he is talking about issues of race. In this particular video, he is talking about how he is upset how his childhood hero cartoon-character who is Asian is going to be played by a white caucasian actor. It's really funny and interesting. I like how he has created these blogs, they've become so popular he has made a site where when people watch his video so many times he will get paid and then send the money to a charity of viewers choice-pretty cool eh!?! Well, I think this video is hilarious, at least Kevjumba is! Check em out!

No comments:

Post a Comment